How To Take Part?
How to take part?
With a minimum donation of $300^, organisations and individuals will be able to plant a tree in one of our parks.
- Step 1: Check the tree planting schedule below.
- Step 2: Donate here or via cheque.
- Step 3: Complete this form.
(^with effect from Jan 2019)
For cheque donations, complete the form in Step 2 above, and mail the cheque, payable to Garden City Fund, with your full name and purpose of donation written at the back of the cheque, to:
Garden City Fund
c/o National Parks Board HQ
1 Cluny Road
* Upon receipt of the full donation amount, we will contact you to confirm the planting session in two weeks' time.
* Donors are to submit their requests and donations at least six weeks before the preferred planting session. Otherwise, slots will be given to other interested participants.
* Planting sessions are limited and allocation will be on a first-come, first-served basis and upon receipt of the full donation amount.
Your donation will entitle you to a 2.5 times tax deduction, with a valid NRIC/FIN number (individual) or local UEN/Business Registration Number (organisation).
Tree planting schedule
|Date||Tree Planting Location||Last date to receive donations|
|25 Jul 2020||Ang Mo Kio Linear Park||12 Jun 2020|
|29 Aug 2020||Sengkang Riverside Park||17 Jul 2020|
|26 Sep 2020||Clementi Woods Park||14 Aug 2020|
|31 Oct 2020||Kallang Riverside Park||18 Sep 2020|
|28 Nov 2020||Sun Plaza Park||16 Oct 2020|
|5 Dec 2020||North Bridge Garden||23 Oct 2020|
*Confirmation is on a first-come, first-served basis, upon receipt of donation. If the options you have indicated are unavailable, we will contact you to share the next availability.
Garden City Fund reserves the right to change the planting site when necessary.
To check the registration status for your preferred tree planting session, email us at email@example.com.